ART-11S Steel Wire Rope Flaw Detector Features
- Used to test various external broken wires in the wire rope as well as checking for corrosion and deformation.
- The test report meets various industry standards, giving information such as the total number of broken wires and the number of broken wires as a ratio of area.
- It can be used to test a wire sample and analyse the sample with a computer system.
- USB interface connects directly with a computer giving real- time online display with alarm functions.
- The transducer is axially magnetized which in turn magnetizes the wire rope to ensure more accurate test results.
- Supplied in an aluminum alloy carry case which is water-proof, dust-proof, shock-proof and moisture-proof.
- Accurate, stable and reliable performance with anti-interference
- Software can be used with Windows 98 / 2000 / XP / Vista operating system.
- Manufactured according to National Metrology Act and Provisions of State Production Safety Law. The machine also meets American ASTM1571 standard and Shanghai Q/NYNAY01 standard (National Third Party Qualification Institute Standard).
- The Steel Wire Rope Flaw Detector is widely used in mining, cable, lifting equipment, elevator, port machinery and rope bridge industry.
- Detection Range of Rope Diameter: Φ1.5 – 300 mm (various probe sizes for different measuring ranges.)
- The Relative Speed of The Sensor With The Wire Rope : 0.0 – 6 .0 m/s : 0.3 – 1.5 m / s
- Sensor Guide Sleeve and Wire Rope Gap: 2 – 6 mm,
- Allows Gap: 0 – 15mm
The Detection Capability of The Defects of The Broken Wire (LF)
- Qualitative: single centralized broken wire qualitative detection accuracy rate of 99.99%
- Quantitative: single centralized broken wire at the root of the number allows, there is an equivalent of root misjudgment
- The single centralized broken wires in the number of error-free quantitative detection accuracy rate of more than 100 times: ≥ 92%
The quantitative variations of the metal cross-sectional area ratio (LMA)
- The detection sensitivity repetitive permissible error: ± 0.055%
- Indication error of detection accuracy: ± 0.2%
Location (L) detection capabilities:
- Detection length indication the percentage of error: ± 0.2%
- Power supply: computer battery-powered 5V
- Sensor weight: Common Specifications <10kg
- Ambient temperature: -10 °C to 40 °C
- Atmospheric pressure: 86 to 106Kpa
- Relative humidity: ≤ 85%
Transducer Type / Rope diameter（mm）
1 / Ф6-Ф14
2 / Ф13-Ф19
3 / Ф18-Ф24
4 / Ф24-Ф34
5 / Ф34-Ф44
6 / Ф44-Ф64
7 / Ф64-Ф84
8 / Ф80-Ф120
9 / Ф120-Ф150
10 / Ф150-Ф300