The CWG-500 Concrete Crack Gauge is a professional concrete structure measurement instrument. It can measure the crack width and pick up micro defects on the surface where traditional crack microscopes are inconvenient. The machine meets the GJG125-99 standard: Evaluation of Dangerous Building with crack width.
Mainly used for testing the width of cracks in bridges, tunnels, concrete plates and metallic surfaces.
The CWG-500 Concrete Crack Gauge has a large bright LCD display to display the crack image’s edge clearly for easy reading
Stainless steel camera measurement probe for high resistance to wear and impact.
- Amplification: 40 (standard) 50 （optional)
- Testing range: 0.02—2 mm
- Interpolation： 0.01 mm
- Voltage: 12VDC (8 x rechargeable batteries)
- Size: 270 × 15 × 50 mm
- Measurement probe size： 40 × 40 × 60 mm
- Weight： 800g
- Large bright LCD
- Microscopic camera measuring probe
- Camera Cable
- Standard scale plate calibrated by MIN